4. Where do you keep your gold medal? How important is it for you?
I keep the medal in the most visible place – in my collection of gold medals. It's precious to me in its own way, although it's actually just a piece of metal.
5. Will you participate in the 2016 World SAMBO Championships in Bulgaria? If yes, how is your training going?
– To my great regret, I won't be taking part in the world championships in Sofia.
6. What qualities do you need to become a world SAMBO champion?
– You need endurance and hard work. A lot of willpower. Trust only in yourself and your strength. And be ready for everything. It's your unreasonable expectations, not people, that disappoint you.
7. What would you like to say to your fans? And to your opponents?
– I'd like to ask my fans to cheer for our team, they really need support. Show interest in champions, talk to them. Champions are often very modest people and they'll be incredibly happy if you admire them. To my opponents – train hard, because it won't be easy for you.