1. Please recall and describe the emotions you felt when you became a world SAMBO champion in 2015.
– Something in between feeling burned out and satisfied that I've finally won a world SAMBO championship.
2. How did they congratulate you? What do you remember most?
– The congratulations were great, I would say classic. At the airport, with flowers, young athletes from our school and our coaches, of course. But no one can congratulate you better than your family.
3. How has your life changed in the year since the last world championships? Does the status of the world SAMBO champion help you in sports and in everyday life?
– The greatest achievement is our daughter who was born last year.